How to set up datacenter proxies with a Chrome browser?
- Type chrome://settings into the address bar and press “Enter”
- Go to top right corner by clicking on the three vertical dots, select “Settings”.
- On the left side menu open ''Advanced'' and then ''System''
Proxy configuration settings will slightly vary between operating systems, however, integration is always fairly straightforward.
Windows will open a new window with proxy settings available.
- Turn on “Use a proxy server” under the “Manual proxy setup” section.
- Type in the IP address (endpoint/URL) and port number.
- Click save.
Once you click on the “open your computer’s proxy settings”, a new window will appear.
- Go to “Proxies” tab
Select either “Web Proxy” (for HTTP) or “Secure Web Proxy” (for HTTPS). You can also select them both.
Input the IP address (endpoint/URL) and port into the “Web Proxy Server” area.
- Select the checkmark ''Proxy server requires password'' and use the proxy authentication details you have been granted.
- Click OK