How to set up datacenter proxies with a FoxyProxy on Firefox?
For this FoxyProxy guide we assume that you have Mozilla Firefox installed.
1.Download FoxyProxy for Firefox
- We recommend Mozilla Firefox add-on store to get the FoxyProxy extension.
- Click on the icon and select “Options”.
2. Add a new proxy
- Another FoxyProxy screen will open.
- Give a name to the proxy profile in the “Title or Description” field.
- Select the appropriate type of proxies HTTP(S).
- Input the IP address, port number, and authentication details
Find shared datacenter proxies endpoints (alo knows as: IP addresses/domain/URL) and ports here.
3. Turn the proxies on
- To turn on proxies, FoxyProxy now has to be enabled.
You can also enable the profiles through the FoxyProxy button next to the toolbar. FoxyProxy will now display a shortened version of the profile name above the icon.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?
How to set up datacenter proxies with a FoxyProxy on Chrome?
How to set up datacenter proxies on SwitchyOmega?