How to set up datacenter proxies with a FoxyProxy on Firefox?
For this FoxyProxy guide we assume that you have Mozilla Firefox installed.
- We recommend Mozilla Firefox add-on store to get the FoxyProxy extension.
- Click on the icon and select “Options”.
Click the “Add” button on the left side of the screen.
- Another FoxyProxy screen will open.
- Give a name to the proxy profile in the “Title or Description” field.
- Select the appropriate type of proxies HTTP(S).
- Input the IP address, port number, and authentication details
- To turn on proxies, FoxyProxy now has to be enabled.
Reach the dropdown menu and click on it and select the profiles you want to enable.
You can also enable the profiles through the FoxyProxy button next to the toolbar. FoxyProxy will now display a shortened version of the profile name above the icon.