How to set up datacenter proxies with a FoxyProxy on Chrome?
For this FoxyProxy guide we assume that you have Google Chrome installed.
We recommend downloading the FoxyProxy extension right from the Chrome web store.
Once you’ve added FoxyProxy to your Chrome browser, it might not be instantly visible. Click on the puzzle piece icon next to the three vertical dots in order to make the browser extension visible.
- Open FoxyProxy extension.
- In pop-up window click “Options”.
Click on “Add New Proxy”.
Click “Manual Proxy Configuration” (if it hasn’t been automatically selected).
Input the IP address (endpoint/URL) and port number.
Tick “Save Login Credentials” and add your proxy user:pass you have been granted. Save login credentials will allow you to avoid putting them in each time.
- Click on the General tab.
- Give the proxy a name and set a color if you like.
- After that simply click “Save” and the new proxy profile will appear in the list.
Your created FoxyProxy profile will appear in the list previously mentioned. It should be automatically enabled.
Click on the context menu above the proxy profile table
- Select the relevant option.