How to set up datacenter proxies with a Firefox browser?
1.Download and install Mozilla Firefox
Go to their official website https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
2. Open Firefox and go to settings:
- use the address bar and type in about:preferences and press “Enter” OR
- use the upper right hand corner of the screen and to click on the three vertical dashes. From there, use the context menu and move downwards until you reach “Settings”.
3. Go to Mozilla Firefox Network settings:
4. Select manual proxy configuration
In the connection settings window choose 'Manual proxy configuration'.
5. Input proxy settings
- We recommend using the HTTPS proxy bar instead of the regular HTTP one.
Find shared datacenter proxies endpoints (alo knows as: IP addresses/domain/URL) and ports here.
- Firefox only supports a single proxy server.
- There’s an option called “No proxy for” – you can input an address and proxies will not be applied when an internet connection is initiated to it.
6. Click OK
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?
How to set up datacenter proxies with a Chrome browser?
How to set up datacenter proxies with a FoxyProxy on Chrome?