How to set up datacenter proxies on SwitchyOmega?
1.Download and install SwitchyOmega browser extension.
- For Google Chrome.
- For Mozilla Firefox.
2. Open the SwitchyOmega Options tab
- Open SwitchyOmega by clicking on the icon on the top right corner of your browser.
- Select Options.
3. Set up a new profile
- Select Proxy Profile (if it hasn’t been done so by default).
- Click ''Create''.
4. Input your proxy settings
- On the right side, you can now add the domain and port of your proxy
- Select the protocol necessary (HTTP/S)
Find shared datacenter proxies endpoints (alo knows as: IP addresses/domain/URL) and ports here.
- In your proxy profile screen, click the lock button to the right of the “Port” field.
- A new pop-up will appear.
- Input your USERNAME:PASSWORD.
5. Turn on SwitchyOmega
Note that if the SwitchyOmega profile isn’t visible, it is likely you haven’t clicked “Apply changes”.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?