How to set up datacenter proxies on SwitchyOmega?
- For Google Chrome.
- For Mozilla Firefox.
- Open SwitchyOmega by clicking on the icon on the top right corner of your browser.
- Select Options.
Click on the New Profile option on the left side of your screen.
Input the name of your profile.
- Select Proxy Profile (if it hasn’t been done so by default).
- Click ''Create''.
- On the right side, you can now add the domain and port of your proxy
- Select the protocol necessary (HTTP/S)
- In your proxy profile screen, click the lock button to the right of the “Port” field.
- A new pop-up will appear.
- Input your USERNAME:PASSWORD.
Click “Save changes”
On the left hand side of the screen, there’s a green button that says “Apply changes”.
Turn on SwitchyOmega.
Once you’ve got your profile going, go out of the main SwitchyOmega screen. It’s recommended that you don’t close the tab for now.
Once you’re there, click on the SwitchyOmega icon as outlined in the second step.
Note that if the SwitchyOmega profile isn’t visible, it is likely you haven’t clicked “Apply changes”.